Scroll to bottom of page to download and click on links
GO to KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENTS
GO to PRESCHOOL ENROLMENTS
GO to INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WEBSITE
GO TO TEMPORARY RESIDENTS INFORMATION
If you and your children are temporary residents in Australia, additional paperwork prior to enrolment might be needed by Department of Education after enrolling in the school, and prior to starting. In some instances a fee is charged for the child's schooling.
For more information please click on the link below and visit the website to see if you qualify. Temporary Residents are part of the NSW International School website.
Parents / Guardians of students who live within the school boundary area may apply for
enrolment at our school.
For the boundary map please click at bottom of page
Once you have the following documentation, please call the school office on 9604-4002 and arrange an appointment to complete enrolment details.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
Please provide the following original documentation when submitting an ‘Expression of Interest’ for enrolment at Harrington Street Public School or Preschool. In the event that statement or documents provided as part of this application later prove to be false or misleading, any decision made as a result of this application may be reversed.
Original documents to be provided by property owner or real estate agent.
Council rates (if you are the owner of the house)
Residential lease/bond agreement (if you are renting through a Real Estate Agent.)
If you are renting privately then you need to provide:
*** the owner's Council Rates Notice OR Residential Lease/Bond Agreement.
||Please provide at least two (2) documents with your current address from the list below:
- Electricity or gas account
- Water or telephone account
- NSW drivers licence
- Car registration and car insurance policyt
- Tax Assessment notice or Centrelink card.
- Bank Statement
|| Please provide the following documentation when proof of address has been confirmed. You will be invited to attend an interview which will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Birth Certificate of child (if child born in Australia) or Passport (if child born overseas)
- Parents Australian Citizenship Certificate or Passport (if born overseas)
- Temporary Visa Holders - authority to enrol issued by Temporary Visa Holder's Program Unit.
- Immunisation History Statement - with 4yo injection or up to date information (Visit Medicare or call 1800 605 809 to obtain your copy)
- Medicare Card
- Doctors' name, address and telephone number.
- Two (2) emergency conact names, phone numbers, mobile numbers and relationship to student.
- ASCIA (Australian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergies) Individual Health Care Plans for Allergies, Anaphylaxis and/or other medical conditions such as Asthma, completed by the doctor.
- Low income health care card (if applicable).
- Family law or court orders.
|| SCHOOL CHECKS - Verification of documentation may be sought by the school from other government agencies. If a person provides materially false or misleading information to a school when making application for enrolment this is an offence which has a penalty of up to 2 years imprisonment, $22,000 fine or both - Section 307B of the Crimes Act 1900. ( NSW Department of Education and Training Legal Issues Bulletin 24th December, 2007).