Harrington Street Public School encourages parents to get involved in their children’s learning and with the Harrington Street community.
There are many ways you can do this, including:
- Joining the Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) committee or participating in meetings
- Attending Coffee and a Chat afternoons with Mr Massard
- Volunteering as a helper in your child’s classroom or at school events or programs
- Participating in parent excursions
- Attending parent workshops that are offered throughout the year
- Coming along to school events and celebrations