Our school is located at:
13-25 Harrington Street
Cabramatta West NSW 2166
Entrances to our school are on Harrington Street and Homebush Road.
Getting to school safely
Student safety is our priority. We encourage the whole community to be safe travellers on their way to and from school.
As a parent or carer, you are responsible for how your child gets to and from school. Where possible, we encourage walking.
Plan ahead by discussing the following with your children:
- safe travel routes
- how to share the road safely
- alternative arrangements for when unexpected things happen.
For more information about safe travel to and from school, visit:
- Road safety education – walking
- Road safety education – riding a bicycle
- Road safety education – bus travel
- Road safety education – car travel
- Road safety education – driving and parking safely near your school
- Sydney trains – student responsibilities.
Supervision is not provided for students before 8:30am. Please ensure that you do not allow your children to come to school before this time.
Also, please make sure that you use, and encourage your children to use, the pedestrian crossings on Harrington Street and St Johns Road.
Subsidised school travel
Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist school students.
- The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
- The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.
Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible for access to this provision.
For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.