The school’s learning and support team plays a key role in ensuring we meet the specific needs of students with additional learning and support needs, including disability.
- supports teachers in identifying and responding to the additional learning needs of students
- facilitates and coordinates a whole-school approach to improving the learning outcomes of every student
- coordinates planning processes and resourcing for students with additional learning and support needs
- designs and implements the support required to build teacher capacity so that all students access quality learning
- develops collaborative partnerships with the school, parents and carers as well as other professionals and the wider school community
For more information on programs and services to help students with additional learning and support needs, visit Disability, learning and support.